Friday 15 June 2012

A compilation of the most interesting pick up lines

A compilation of the most interesting pick up lines Brandi and I hear:
Fluffy n nice
Hey nice lady
Your skin is so clean
Him: Let's have sex! Me: No, I'm on my way to church. Him: After! (can't make this stuff up)
Explicit tellings of what they want to do us.
I want to rub lotion on your skin
Can I come with you/can you carry me with you? (yes I really want you to come grocery shopping with you on public transprortation-- that's my idea of a date!!)
You will bring me home with you. (I had no idea you can predict the future!)
You're married? That's ok you need two!
yah sexy
PSSSTTTT (times 14 million and usually screamed, who knew you could scream that?)
I like your shape/size
EY WHITEY (you know my skin color!! omg! your so observant!)







No comments:

Post a Comment